Become part of the Team!
We consider our drivers part of our family, and as such we work hard to ensure that drivers feel like valuable members of our team.
Our drivers receive a living wage (including benefits), safe working conditions, and a fleet that is well-maintained and dependable.
- Be over 21 years of age
- Have a valid CDL Class A License
- Have a Tanker Endorsement or be willing to get one
- Have a safe driving record
- Pass a DOT Physical and Drug Screen (urine and hair)
- Pass a criminal background check and one CDL-A road test
- Excellent communication skills
- Display a high level of professionalism, compliance, and the desire to help others succeed
Our drivers earn an annual salary of between $47,000 – $100,000, depending on their hours and deliveries and are eligible for the following:
- All practical miles paid
- Dedicated loads or consistent lanes
- Weekly paychecks
- Health, vision, and dental insurance after two full calendar months
- Company-paid life insurance ($15k)
- 401(k) plan with company match (after 90 days)
- Late-model, well-maintained equipment
- Electronic logs Monthly safety bonus (based on safe driving scores and the miles driven that month)